Price: Short term rates are negotiable. Call our office for more info: 216-371-8160.
This four bedroom, two and a half bathroom, single family, Cape Cod style home is located in a family-friendly neighborhood in Cleveland Heights. The bus line is a block away for you to take directly downtown.
Features of the home include…
- newly remodeled from top to bottom
- spacious front and backyard
- A/C unit
- enclosed porch attached to a backyard deck
- pet friendly with a fenced-in backyard
- gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- wood-burning fireplace in living room
- first floor bedroom and bathroom
- updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, fridge, stove) and granite countertops
- second floor bedroom with a walk-out balcony
- plenty of storage and closet space
- finished basement with a wood-burning fireplace and washer/dryer unit
- attached two-car garage
- 6 minute drive to Cedar/Lee (independent movie theater, ethnic restaurants, and more)
- 9 minute drive to Coventry (great shopping, dining, and bars)
- 10 minute drive to University Circle (Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, CWRU, Uptown Dining area)
- 20 minute drive to downtown Cleveland and public square, or you can grab the bus on Mayfield Road (a 3 minute walk from the house) to take you to University Circle RTA Rapid, which’ll get you to your downtown destination
Drag the map around to see where the home is located in comparison to some of Cleveland’s attractions!