Availability: Apartment will be available for rent beginning July 18, but dates are flexible
Features of this apartment include…
- Super comfy queen bed. Pillows, bedding and towels provided
- Gorgeous hardwood floors, lots of space to spread out
- Large hardwood desk, perfect for getting work done
- High speed WiFi
- Kitchen with gas stove, fridge, hot water kettle, and kitchenware
- Shower and tub
- Small walk-in closet and built-in cabinets drawers
- The apartment is located on the first floor of the building. The other tenants are super friendly, and it’s a quiet environment
- Parking pass provided at no extra cost – Parking lot is right across the street of the apartment
- Small pets allowed – Apartment is located in a very walkable area
- All utilities included (water, sewage, electricity, Wi-Fi, gas)
- A 5 minute walk to
- Dave’s Supermarket
- The Fairmount Wine and Martini Bar (highly recommended)
- Subway, Starbucks, Aladdin’s Lebanese restaurant, Luna Bakery
- Nighttown Restaurant and Bar – weekly live music and jazz!
- Hair salon and pilates/yoga studio
- Shaker Lakes – Great running and walking trails!
Laundry unit is in the basement. You’ll need quarters. There are racks hanging outside my windows for you to air dry
Security deposit required. Small pets allowed with deposit. Section 8 not accepted.
The apartment is owned by a working professional who keeps the place very tidy.