Availability: January 1st
Price: Short term rates are negotiable. Call our office for more information: (216) 371-8160
Take a look at another one of Reilly Properties’ rental homes in the historic Forest Hill neighborhood. This recently remodeled four bedroom, three and a half bathroom house is located in a very family-friendly neighborhood.
House features include…
- pet friendly (deposit required, call our office for more details)
- hardwood floors throughout
- an incredibly spacious master bathroom with its own walk-in closest and retro master bathroom
- large backyard (optional fencing provided)
- two wood-burning fireplaces (one in the living room, one in the basement)
- a recently renovated kitchen with a farmhouse sink, stove and fridge
- a breakfast nook with great views of the backyard
- a first-floor screened-in porch that’s attached to a quaint dining room
- a second-floor porch that’s attached to one of the bedrooms
- a finished third-floor unit with a bedroom and a bathroom
- and finished basement with tons of storage space
There’s a detached two-car garage, and a washer and dryer in basement. Lawn care and snow removal are optional services. Please call our office for details. Section 8 not accepted.
Location features (click on the full screen button in bottom left hand corner to see the full map)
- 9 minute walk to the Forest Hill Park, great area for walking the dog or taking the kids to the playground
- 8 minute drive to the Coventry area, where you’ll find a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops
- 8 minute drive to the Cedar Lee area, famous for its range of ethnic restaurants and independent movie theater
- 10 minute drive or 15/20 minute bike ride to the Cedar RTA station where you can catch the rapid to head downtown
- 10 minute drive to the University Circle, Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and CWRU campuses
- 10 minute drive to Uptown Area, which is home to Severance Hall, the Cleveland Art Museum, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Cleveland Yoga, Mitchells Ice Cream, and a lot more!
- 13 minute drive to John Carroll University
- 20 minute drive to Cleveland State University, downtown, Tower City, and the Convention Center
Drag the map around to see where the home is located in comparison to some of Cleveland’s attractions!